Whether you run a 6-minute mile or a 12-minute mile, run once a week or every day, if you get out of the door and run, you are a runner and I’ve got just the event for you!
The UK’s biggest non-race affiliated exhibition; The National Running Show takes place at Birmingham NEC next weekend (20-21st January 2018) and it’s set to be HUGE – with over 21,000 runners already attending.
The show offers everything you could possibly need with over 80 top brands and exhibitors all under one roof. With inspirational talks from some of the biggest names in running including Dame Kelly Holmes, Jo Pavey, Ben Smith, Susie Chan, Sean Conway, Steve Edwards and many more you’re bound to be inspired! Not only will you have the chance to hear their amazing stories on the main stage, you’ll also have the chance to meet a whole host of experts who can help answer your questions at the Ask the Experts Zone.
If that’s not enough – here’s what else you can look forward to:
- Grand Opening by Dame Kelly Holmes
- Talks by 19 speakers from Olympic Gold Medal winners to globe-trotting adventurers.
- Ask The Expert A free 15 minute one-on-one session to answer your questions, whether they’re on race performance, nutrition, fitness, or motivation.
- FREE 3D Gait Analysis providing you with the essential information about your running style.
- Take part in Saucony’s Treadmill Challenge for your chance to win prizes every hour, see the latest Saucony kit, and meet the legendary Hurricanes!
- The Run Clinic Go Run Right can make you the runner you need to be to achieve your goals of effortless, pain-free, enjoyable running.
- Visit Sports Injury Fix’s Treatment Room and ask the team of experts how you should be preparing and repairing your body.
- The Nutrition Advice Zone with expert advice from The Sports Dietitian @ Diet360 and Mountain Nutrition!
- The Run Café Relax, unwind and refuel with our selection of healthy snacks and drinks available for you to buy.
I am really excited to have been chosen as an Ambassador for the event so I personally cannot wait! You’ll see me around, probably ladened with shopping bags or buying more shoes…
The show is open 9am – 5.30pm both days. There are still tickets available at just £10 each, for more details and a timetable of the guest speakers click here.
I’ll see you there!