Are you a passionate about running? Are you a fan of the Meta-Speed or love a long run in your Nimbus? Do you fancy joining a global community of like-minded individuals dedicated to inspiring others to lead active lives? If so, you might be interested in joining the ASICS FrontRunner community.
Becoming a member of ASICS Frontrunner comes with many benefits. These include running shoes and apparel for each season, regional team meet-ups, the chance to participate in international training camps and meetings, free bibs for selected ASICS races worldwide, and so much more.
With over 600 members spanning 33 countries, ASICS FrontRunners are not just runners; a global community that shares a belief in the positive impact of movement on both the body and mind.
So if you fancy joining us and want to make your application stand out, here are some tips:
- Dig deeper: Instead of just stating your love for running, dig deeper into what the sport means to you. Share stories and personal experiences that highlight your connection to running and its positive impact on your life.
- Make an impact: Share with us your involvement in initiatives or projects that encourage an active lifestyle. How do you inspire others to get moving? This could include coaching a local running club, organising charity runs, setting up a work run club or sharing motivational content on social media. Tell us about the difference you’ve made in the running community.
- Be Authentic: What sets you apart from other applicants is what makes you unique. Whether it’s your personal journey, distinctive running style, or commitment to inclusivity and diversity in the running community. Be true to yourself and tell us what you’re passionate about.
- Show your dedication: ASICS FrontRunners are committed to the community and actively participating in its events and initiatives. Tell us how you plan to contribute. Whether it’s volunteering at races, leading group runs, or sharing your knowledge and expertise with fellow runners. Really demonstrate your dedication to being an active member of the ASICS Frontrunner community.
- Be Proactive: Take the initiative to engage with the running community online and offline. Connect with current ASICS Frontrunners on social media, attend local events or Parkruns, and really demonstrate your enthusiasm for the community.
This is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary!
Your Instagram must be public on application for us to see who you are.
Applications close on February 29. Click here to apply. Good luck!